Go to Removal form
This landmark work lauds the benefits of decreased energy consumption, investigating its relationship to public policy and analyzing its potential billion-dollar benefits to the U.S. economy.
• Addresses broad questions concerning electricity systems and the economy
• Documents innovative, energy-efficiency technologies, practices, and policies
• Estimates the achievable cost-effectiveness and economic impact of energy efficiency in the United States
• Illustrates a range of promising strategies for expanding green savings
• Argues for more market intelligence, monitoring, and evaluation so that energy, economic, and climate goals are met
• Showcases the policy environments that have enabled energy efficiency to thrive in leading cities, states, and countries around the world